But only a comprehensive business plan and an effective pitch deck that provides all the information they seek can attract their attention. Our expert team brings the knowledge gained from working closely with thousands of startups to help you prepare a comprehensive business plan and then formulate it into an effective and crisp pitch deck.
Investors notice you
Most of the entrepreneurs fail to get noticed by the Investors. But we endeavor to secure your meetings with potential investors.
Right in the First Time
Venture Care strives to prepare for the fundraising in the right direction from the beginning by creating the right business plan and pitch deck the first time.
Direct deal with the business plan consultant
Venture Care ensures that there is no any commissioned salesperson between you and the business plan consultant. So you can directly communicate with the senior business plan consultant.
Customized to your purpose
We understand that every industry has its own hurdles and each business owner has different challenges. That's the reason why our funding solutions are developed for flexibility to provide a perfect match for your business.
We've been in the VC industry for 9 years Our analysts have been working in the VC funds.
We've participated in 100+ meetings with investors, helping our clients to get funded.
Our clients have pitched the top VC investors across the globe.
Founder and CEO
CS Abhishek Kumar is a successive entrepreneur, strategist, mastermind behind the success of several ventures, marketing professional and occasionally a trainer. His academic journey has been an unconventional mix of a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry and CS from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. He firmly believes in creating worth by economic empowerment through growth modeling and venture development. He has been appreciated and rewarded a position in "30 most influential and creative CEO's" in the year 2017 and 2018 consecutively by international magazines like The Silicon Review, Mirror Review and Insight Success for his business acumen and out of the box approach to resolve problems. Outside Venture Care, Abhishek visits as a guest lecturer on entrepreneurship in various colleges including VIIT Pune, I2IT Pune, COE Pune, Symbiosis Pune, and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University. He also had mentored students of GLOBAL SCHOOL FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP on Pitch deck and fundraising.
• Determine how much capital you need for your raise.
• Learn which funding source is the best for your needs and goals.
• Understand what types of investors are appropriate for your raise and where to go to ﬁnd them.
• Reﬁne the core elements of your business idea into an elevator pitch, pitch deck, and business plan forms.
• Find the best possible inroads to investors through personal introductions and mutual interests.
• Develop a winning email outreach strategy to maximize investor response rates.
• Determine how much capital we need for our raise.
• Learn which funding source is best for our needs and goals
• Weigh the pros and cons of bootstrapping, equity and debt funding