There are myriad educational institutes of international calibre, which have state-of-the-art infrastructure, a beautiful campus and highly skilled teachers, among other fantastic features in place, but the enrolment rate is abysmal with the number of enquiries far from optimum. Worse, with low brand awareness, there is no scope for word-of-mouth publicity as well.
This is easily one of the biggest handicaps that educational institutes face. The strategy must incorporate parents and children as separate target audiences and address them individually, with different platforms, communication routes and brand experiences.
Identifying the right marketing platform for your target audience is key to boosting conversions. Several institutes are either unaware of what their target audience is, or are utilizing the wrong avenues to reach out to them. Overdependence on perceived platforms – Google, shiksha.com, etc. aren’t getting the desired results either.
The cost incurred per conversion is only rising. Budgets required to run traditional ad campaigns have skyrocketed and the most incriminating aspect is there is no precise way to reach the target audience to achieve a high conversion ratio, which only results in overshooting of the budget without seeing any tangible results.
There are common questions when it comes to grabbing the first page on a search engine. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a tactic to get in the eyes of user as and when required by them.
• Connect with prospective students
• Take cost-effective measures
• Take expert guidance
• Rank your website on the top of Google search with target keywords
• Drive more traffic to your website & get prospective students for your course
• Create a major advantage over your competitors by online visiblity
• Make visitors aware of your results online instantly
• Target the number of students for your college or academy
• Increase the online reputation
• Brand Promotion through Social Media
• Lead Generation with Social Media Marketing
Years in Business
There are various reasons that make digital marketing the best means of reaching out to the majority of the student population today. Some of these are:
• Prospective students are already searching online for educational and training courses.
• Students spend more time on the internet rather in front of other media including television.
• Display advertisements on the internet are highly effective and outperform traditional advertising.
• Parents and guardians have started to judge a school or college based on its website and its online presence.
• Most students have also begun to judge a school or college through its online presence.
• The internet is today the most favored channel for applying and making admission queries.
• Expatriates and outstation students rely heavily on the web for college admissions.
• Parents and students now consider web as the most convenient means for carrying out admission processes.